Custom Design Services
Custom Design Services
With over 20 years experience, Modulift's team of Design Engineers are able to provide expert advice for all your lifting requirements. Whether you require a custom designed and engineered lifting solution, complex rig design, lifting products with high QA or a solution for a super heavy lift, Modulift is available every step of the way.
- Custom Lifting Beams, Frames and arrangements designed and manufactured to individual requirements
- Enhanced QA options for multiple industry sectors. Proof Load Testing DNV, Third Party Witnessing, Full Traceability, CG3 and CG4 Certification available
- Design and manufacture of Super Heavy Lifting Equipment
- Rig design for more complex lifting projects
- Design Verification
The sections below will give you more information on the services available to you:
Modulift case studies are examples of where lifting equipment has been designed and manufactured entirely as a engineered lifting product, or where existing standards and designs have been adapted and tailored to requirements. Please click on the example case studies on the right hand side for more information.
Modulift offer a complete bespoke lifting beam Design & Manufacturing service that incorporates key deliverables such as:
- ITP / Quality Plan
- Full material traceability – 3.1 or 3.2
- Weld Book: WPQR, WPS, WQTC & Weld Mapping
- Procedures & Reports: NDT, Proof Load Testing, and painting
We have a wealth of experience working with DNV, Lloyds British, Bureau Veritas and a variety of certification and testing bodies from around the world.
Our team of welders/fabricators are qualified to BS EN 287-1, with specification & qualification of weld procedures to BS EN ISO 15614-1. Welding can also be carried out in compliance with other international standards.
In addition to the compliance shown on the Standards page, there are several international standards that Modulift's Spreader Beams and Lifting Beams can be designed to comply with, particular in reference to offshore applications:
- DNV: Rules for the Planning & Execution of Marine Operations Part 2 Chapter 5: Lifting
- Lloyds Register: Code for Lifting Appliances in a Marine Environment
- GL Noble Denton: Guidelines for Marine Lifting Operations 0027/ND
- API RP 2A-WSD
- OSHA CR 29 1926.251
Third Party Verification
Please enter your details in order to access the Modulift Brochures.